- You may fill in your eyebrows as you normally would so we can take into consideration the shape you desire.
- If you plan to go on a vacation, it is recommended to plan our trip a minimum of 14 days after the procedure.
- It is highly recommended that you avoid SUN and TANNING BED exposure for 30 days before and after your procedure. If you come to appointment with sun tan or burn you will need to reschedule as your skin exfoliates from a sunburn, it will take the pigment with it.
- Eyebrow clients who usually wax or tint must do so at least 72 hours prior to procedure.
- Clients with grey brows will have better result if brows are tinted to their natural color prior to procedure.
- Fillers must be done either 6 weeks before or 6 weeks after procedure.
- Must be off Accutane for a least 1 year prior to procedure.
- Procedure CANNOT be done on clients who are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not take vitamin A for 1 month prior to treatment.
- Must be off Retinol’s or RetinA products for 14 days prior to procedure and continue to avoid the area especially for 30 days after… and always
- Do not tweeze, perform electrolysis, threading or waxing for 1 week before treatment.
- Do not do vigorous exercise or go into sauna for a few days before the treatment.
- BOTOX must be done 3 weeks before procedure.
- Female Clients on their menstrual cycle may be hyper sensitive at tattoo site.
- PREVIOUSLY DONE TATTOOS may require 1-3 procedures to achieve desired result (scar tissue in brows may require additional procedures. Fees will apply.
TO ENSURE THAT THERE IS MINIMAL BLEEDING, AND BETTER COLOR DEPOSIT!
- Do NOT consume coffee before your procedure.
- Anyone using blood thinning medication must discontinue use for a minimum of 1 week prior to procedure. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, Fish oil supplements, Ibuprofen, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort, Evening Primrose Oil, Niacin- as they contribute to thinning the blood and may affect anesthetic efficacy and poor color retention. You may resume taking your vitamins 72 hours after. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCOR WHEN STOPPING BLOOD THINNERS. Tylenol is Permitted.
- DO NOT drink alcohol 24-48 hours before your tattoo.
Doctors notes are required from clients who: have cancer, or are having cancer treatment, clients who have hemophilia, hepatitis, HIV, Type I Diabetes (cannot have tattoo), Type II diabetes, (can cause more bleeding and longer healing time, this can be determined on a case by case basis)
Skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema and Lupus, etc. are a case by case basis. A consultation is required and a doctor’s note of approval MUST be provided before approval of service.
Any clients who are taking any immune suppressant medications must get a doctor’s note prior to procedure.
Any Client with allergies or sensitivities to metals – Most pigments contain metallic salts and some needles contain a small amount of nickel, currently I use nickel free blades. It is very rare to have a reaction the procedure, however if there is an allergy a patch test is recommended.